Around the World Crate Competition
Would you like to take part in our Around the World Crate Competition for a chance of winning £100 of Aylett Nurseries Gift Vouchers?
Our Around the World Crate Competition will form an exciting part of our annual Autumn Festival (5th – 15th September 2019) which will focus around the theme of transport and travel. The competition is open to individuals, schools, clubs and associations. Join in the fun and see where your imagination takes you, your only restriction is your crate!
Here’s how to enter…
1) To begin your journey complete and return your entry form (please see overleaf).
2) Choose your destination – Choose a destination and design a miniature world to feature inside your wooden crate, your destination could be a Country, City, your favourite place or a type of place i.e. Desert, Jungle/Rainforest, you can use your own crate (no size restrictions apply) or we will supply one for you to use.
3) Make your Crate! Be as creative as you can – feel free to paint it, adapt it, incorporate plants, foliage or collected articles into your design!
4) Check in – Bring your crate to the garden centre on your selected day, all entries will be on display during our Autumn Festival (5th – 15th September 2019), winners will be decided by public vote cast during the festival.
5) Visit – Ask all your friends and family to visit the Festival and vote for your Crate!
Pick up your Competition Entry Form in-store or download one here
– Competition Information –
Competition communication will be through e-mail, we will confirm your competition registration within 10 days of receiving your entry form, along with a copy of these competition details, if you do not receive a registration confirmation e-mail please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collecting your crate – Crates will be available to collect from the garden centre once we have processed your competition entry. You are very welcome to use you own crate if this is preferred.
Drop Off Day – On arrival at the garden centre please go to our Reception Desk, just inside the Main Entrance, a member of staff will give you a label to attach to your entry and will take your crate from you.
Winners will be decided by a public vote, visitors to the festival will be asked to vote for their 1st, 2nd and 3rd place crates by filling in a voting slip and placing it in a ballot box. Voting will take place during the Autumn Festival (5th – 15th September 2019). Winners will be announced on Monday 16th September 2019.
Prizes – 1st Place £100 Aylett Nurseries Gift Voucher, 2nd Place £75 Aylett Nurseries Gift Voucher, 3rd Place £50 Aylett Nurseries Gift Voucher.
Closing date for entries is Wednesday 4th September 2019.