- Visiting Us
- Online Shop
- Our Range
- Plant Finder
- Coffee House
- Contact Us
Why is artificial grass becoming increasingly popular?
Here are just some of the reasons:
- It now looks and feels like the real thing.
- Children can play on it all year round without getting muddy or wearing the grass out.
- Dogs don’t destroy it and any mess can easily be cleared up, which is safer for children.
- Time is precious and artificial grass saves time mowing, disposing of cuttings, weeding and trimming.
- It can be laid in places where standard grass won’t grow or you can’t easily mow.
- It’s easy to install.
- It looks great all year round!
Styles of artificial grass
We stock two types – one you can install yourself and the other we recommend you have fitted professionally. There are many different styles and thicknesses available to suit your preferences and budget.
Standard or Supreme
If you’d like advice about which would be best for you, please call us on 01727 822255 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to help.