- Visiting Us
- Our Range
- Plant Finder
- Coffee House
- Contact Us
Furniture Covers and Care
Protect your stylish and contemporary garden furniture against the corrosive effects of bird droppings, extreme weather conditions and the general dust and grime that can get into the weave of the furniture when left uncovered.
We have a wide range of covers for your garden furniture whether it be the whole set or a singular chair or maybe a modular unit. Whatever the occasion, you can transform your weathered garden furniture, to create a beautiful setting for alfresco dining come rain or shine.
Restoring & Treating Wooden Garden Furniture
Untreated furniture will soon show the damaging effects of the weather Garden Furniture Restorer helps bring graying wood back to life quickly and easily.
Garden Furniture Stain Teak Oil penetrates into the wood, replacing the natural oils lost through weathering. Use it on new or newly restored furniture to keep the wood nourished and prevent it from cracking or splitting
If you want to add colour to your garden we would recommend using Cuprinol Garden Shades. This gives a beautiful, long lasting colour and protection to all garden wood. We have a selection of paints and products located in our main shop department during the spring and summer months.
Cleaning your Metal Garden Furniture
Metal Garden Furniture is designed to withstand all conditions, and therefore keeping your furniture looking fantastic.
Here are few tips to maintain and clean your furniture:
- If your furniture is stained, wipe down with a soft wet cloth and warm mild soapy water. Do not use anything abrasive.
- To prolong the life of your furniture you can use a good quality clear car wax once a year.
- We do not recommend the use of plastic sheeting to cover the product, if you do decide to cover it, ensure that you use a breathable cover.
- We recommend that you don’t leave your parasol in the table when not in use. Especially in windy weather, this could lead to your table becoming damaged.
- Ensure that you store your cushions and parasol in a dry environment.
- All cushions and seat pads are non-machine washable. If stained, wipe down with a wet sponge.