- Visiting Us
- Our Range
- Coffee House
- Contact Us
The full range of varieties are available from November through to August.
No garden is complete without roses, whether in traditional beds, trained on a fence, trellis, arch or tree or in a pot or tub on the patio. Whatever the requirement there is a rose suitable.
Roses make a lasting gift for that special occasion and today there are many roses especially named just for that purpose, be it a Golden Wedding or a thank you.
Traditionally roses were grouped according to their parent species; today the groupings are more complex.
The main groups that we have plants available in fall into the following headings:
- Hybrid Tea roses
- Floribunda roses
- Patio roses or Dwarf clustered flowered bush roses
- Mini patio climbing roses
- Ground-cover roses
- Climbing roses
- Rambling roses
- Modern shrub roses
- New English roses
- Old garden roses(shrub roses)
- Standard roses on stems of 80cm
- Standard roses on stems of 50cm
- Weeping standards on stems of 80cm